We educated you before that the Call of Duty dispatch date is first October 2019 for Android and now the game is at long last here. For half a month, the Call of Duty Mobile has been touted as a definitive PUBG executioner. The new COD game has stunning illustrations, quick paced activity ongoing interaction and various new game modes that make it a blockbuster cell phone game.
The beta arrival of COD Mobile has been tormented with a few issues like surface pop-ins, arrange shakiness and much more. Be that as it may, Activision has taken as much time as is needed to fix out each one of those updates and the new form will probably be sans bug.
Another component in the Call of Duty Mobile is the PS4 controller support. As indicated by CHARLIEINTEL, the COD Mobile will highlight Xbox One and PS4 controller support. A spilled screen capture of the game has affirmed this news.
In the pic, the catch format is like the reassure adaptation of Call of Duty games. This new component is a gift for individuals like me who are familiar with playing on a game controller.
On the off chance that you don’t lean toward the controller support in the Call of Duty Mobile, at that point you can play the game utilizing a Keyboard and Mouse. The Gameloop Android Emulator is the official accomplice of the COD Mobile and will enable you to play the game on your PC through their Android emulator.
- While PUBG Mobile involves tactical gameplay, Call of Duty Mobile is a fast-paced action first-person shooter.
- There are no kill-streaks on PUBG Mobile, while the Call of Duty Mobile lets players unleash a devastating blow in the form of Aerial Missile or Attack Helicopter after achieving a certain number of kills without dying.
- There is a Zombie Mode in PUBG Mobile and the Call of Duty series is also known for including this mode in their PC/Console versions, so expect the same mode for the PUBG Mobile as well.
- Both PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile will feature Battle Royale modes with 100 players. Players can also switch to a third-person perspective during this mode and enjoy a familiar experience.
- There are three game modes on PUBG Mobile namely Classic, Arcade, EvoGround whereas in Call of Duty Mobile there are six game modes namely Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Domination, Hardpoint, and Free-for-all.
- In terms of graphics as well, the Call of Duty triumphs over PUBG Mobile. The textures of COD Mobile feel less pixelated compared to PUBG and character models feel more alive as well.
- In terms of guns, you’ll be able to get them either by using earnings and spending the in-game currency or by spending real money on loot crates.
- There are a total of 12 maps in PUBG mobile while in Call of Duty Mobile there are five maps, including CrossFire, NukeTown, Kill House, Crash and Hijacked.