Vivo’s iQOO simply reported iQOO Neo, the organization’s most recent mid-go cell phone, after the top-end iQOO cell phone prior this year. This has a 6.39-inch Full HD+ water drop score with 90.0% screen-to-body proportion, is controlled by a year ago’s Snapdragon 845 with fluid cooling, 8GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 12-megapixel essential back camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide focal point and a 2-megapixel sensor for representation shots. There is additionally a 12-megapixel camera on the front.
It has an in-show unique finger impression scanner, comes in electro-optic violet shading with an uncommon microstructure surface with blue and purple slopes that offer lightning development and the and the carbon dark shading utilizes carbon fiber surface under the glass. The telephone has 4D gaming background with ongoing acknowledgment of the game scene that vibrates the telephone to smart match the scenes. It packs a 4500mAh battery contrasted with 4000mAh battery on the first iQOO telephone, yet this has 22.5W blaze charge that can charge from 0 to half in 30 minutes.
Vivo iQOO Neo specifications
- 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, 105% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 108-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 12MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157.69×75.2×8.51mm ; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 22.5W fast charging
The Vivo iQOO Neo comes in Carbon black and Electro-optic violet colors, is priced at 1798 yuan (US$ 261 / Rs. 18,030 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1998 yuan (US$ 290 / Rs. 20,040 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 2098 yuan (US$ 305 / Rs. 21,041 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2298 yuan (US$ 334 / Rs. 23,045 approx.). It will be available for order today and goes on sale in China from July 8.