Google is bringing back the alternative to live stream gaming content straightforwardly from a cell phone, which was accessible since 2015 by means of the YouTube Gaming application. In any case, on the grounds that the last was killed off a couple of months prior, the alternative to live stream from a cell phone vanished since it was excluded in the essential YouTube application.
In any case, that is not an issue any more, as Google has effectively executed the capacity to live stream a telephone’s screen in YouTube 14.31.50 for Android, XDA Developers reports. The application’s help site has just been refreshed to mirror the new changes, so on the off chance that you need to live stream straightforwardly from your telephone, here is the thing that you need to do:
Tap Next to complete arrangement.
A toolbar will appear at the highest point of your screen, enabling you to control the stream.
Select the capture button
Select GO LIVE.
At the top right of the screen, tap the phone icon to stream your phone’s screen.
Create a title, then select a privacy setting and game title.
Optional: select More options.
- Add a description
- Schedule for later
- Tap Advanced settings for:
- Enable or disable live chat
- Enable or disable age restriction for your stream
- Indicate whether your stream contains paid promotion and add a paid promotion disclosure
- Enable or disable monetization
Select Next to set your thumbnail and screen orientation.
- The default thumbnail is based on the game title you chose. Customize the thumbnail by tapping the edit button on the top right of the thumbnail.
- Select Landscape or Portrait orientation for your recording. Once you start recording, you won’t be able to change the orientation.
Hit GO LIVE catch to begin. A 3 second commencement liveliness will show up before your stream begins. “You are live” will stick for 3s preceding blurring off screen.
In spite of the fact that you’ll have the option to live stream your cell phone screen straightforwardly from the YouTube application with no extra equipment, you should be qualified for versatile livestreaming (checked channel) and possess a cell phone that runs Android variant 6.0 or later.